On June 27th, 2020 Poiema Productions will be holding our 5th Biennial Fashion For Freedom.
The event will be taking place at City Life in Leduc, AB and will include food, beverages, silent auction, and an innovative fashion show competition. This year, the theme for the Fashion Show is "Hidden In Plain Sight" in which each designer will create an avant-garde piece (accessory) and a couture piece (full outfit) using anything BUT fabric.
There will be a non-refundable fee of $30 for the chosen artists that will be participating in the exhibit. This fee will cover your admission into the event.
Click here for photos and a recap of 2016’s event.
Terms of Agreement:
Please read the following contract carefully before agreeing.
1. All designs submitted must be original.
2. Designers must be at the event location (City Life 5216, 50th Ave, Leduc, AB) on Saturday, June 27th by 4pm.
3. All designs MUST be taken home with you at the conclusion of the event at 10:00 pm on Saturday, June 27th. Poiema Productions and City Life will not be responsible for holding or returning any designs to the artist.
4. Once your application has been submitted, you will receive notification from the Fashion for Freedom coordinators indicating your acceptance for exhibition. A $30 submission fee is due upon acceptance.
5. 20 designers will be chosen to present 2 pieces each at the event.
6. You will be judged by a panel of judges on creativity, execution, and 'wow' factor.
7. Applications close on April 6th, 2020 and we will announce chosen designers by April 8th, 2020.